Sunday, April 4, 2010

The New Van!!!

We are so excited to have a van now! It's really nice to have so much space! It's also nice to have two cars again so Ryan doesn't have to pick up groceries on his way home from work anymore and I can get out of the house during the day!
We'll hopefully also be starting to take Kaylee and maybe Alyssa to music or dance or swimming lessons soon! Oh, the possibilities! Mommy's just waiting to see how I can handle three kids, one of whom is a newborn. But anyway, if there's somewhere we all want to go, we now have a vehicle to get us there!
I wish I had a picture of the cupholders because those are Alyssa's favorite things! She loves to have them right next to her seat and uses them to store sippy cups, toys, or feet! (Yes, feet.)

Thanks, Ryan, for working so hard for our family. (He's been wanting to do this for us for awhile now, and we're so happy he achieved that goal!) We're also very grateful that Heavenly Father is blessing Ryan's efforts at work so that he can continue to meet his financial goals.






No comments:

Post a Comment