As you know I switched where I work to a mortgage bank (Security Home Mortgage) and it has been wonderful. I have more business than I've had before and my stress level is far less become of the amount of control we have over our loans. Anyhow it's great!
So they recently posted the numbers for the 1st quarter of 2010 and I am number 5 in the company for production (no, not out of 5 people...there's about 35 loan officers :) anyhow, so I recently got awarded with a new office which I really like. I have posted some pictures below of what it looks like.
I've spent the last week decorating it and trying to make it look professional. Christine hasn't even seen this yet. My office has art work from my Grandma (who is an excellent artist), some live plants (that I picked out) and a picture from my mission of me in front of the mayan ruins of Tulum that Christine framed for me.







No comments:
Post a Comment